Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sagittarius B2 Quarterly Project



SB2

I really enjoyed doing my project, I learned a lot of new things. I learned that Sagittarius B2 is made up of alcohol,  in fact three types of alcohol. But only one type is drinkable, either way no one would ever be able to go to this cloud because the other types of alcohol are toxic and they would kill you. In fact some of the liquids in this cloud are made up of the same liquid we use as antifreeze. I was very amazed at how this celestial body smells like berries, I would have never imagined a cloud would smell like a fruit on planet earth. Also I love the colors that make this cloud up, the mix of colors is beautiful. I think that my peers liked my presentation, it was funny how they were all interested in the part that said this cloud had alcohol. I learned that this cloud is located in the middle of the milky way and it is also somewhat very far away from planet earth. The temperatures in this cloud are very sparse some are extremely hot while others are extremely cold. Overall I had tons of fun doing this project and I feel like I have improved in my presenting skills I feel more confident than I did at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment